WE VALUE KIDS!
Paseo Del Rey's Children's Ministry is welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered and Relational! We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
Upcoming Event - Kid's Block Party!
For more information and to register go to Kids Only Block Party Registration
Paseo Kids is meeting again in person Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. Paseo Kid's service will be held on the east side lawn while the adult service will be on the west side lawn. To ensure everyone's safety, social distancing will be practiced, face masks will be required, and check-in areas will be touchless. Please email Ryan Newcomb, Paseo Kids Director for more information or if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY MORNINGS: We are not currently meeting on-site at Paseo del Rey Church.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
TO KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.