WE VALUE KIDS!
Paseo Del Rey's Children's Ministry is welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered and Relational! We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
P6 - Please email email@example.com to see if this class is still meeting during this time.
P6 is a growth group for sixth graders to help them navigate their own faith and walk with God before they enter the jungle of middle school. P6 will run every Sunday 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. This group will be hosted in a home so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up, or for more information.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
TO KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.