WE VALUE KIDS!
Paseo Del Rey's Children's Ministry is welcoming, engaging, fun, Bible-centered and Relational! We would love to have your children join our community! Classes for all ages!
Paseo Kids is extremely excited for our online small groups for grades 1st - 6th.
What to expect:
There will be three different small groups for your kids via Zoom online. Each group will last about 20 to 25 minutes. We will be doing online activities that go along with the Online Video Bible Story/Lesson that is typically sent out via email the Friday or Saturday before. It is not required for your kids to view the worship video before the small group, but highly encouraged. During our time there will be games, group discussion, group activities, and connection time with one another and Jesus.
On Sunday, August 23rd the grades will Zoom meet the following times:
1st - 2nd grade: 10:00 a.m.
3rd - 4th grade: 10:30 a.m.
5th - 6th grade: 11:00 a.m.
Please email Ryan Newcomb, Paseo Kids Director for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY MORNINGS: We are not currently meeting on-site at Paseo del Rey Church.
We have amazing volunteers. Our volunteers range from high school students to moms and dads with elementary age kids, to retirees. They bring their love for Jesus, passion for teaching kids, and a wealth of life experiences.
All of our volunteers must consent to background checks and have established Paseo del Rey Church as their home church for a minimum of six months.
TO KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
- Parents must sign children in.
- All students need to wear a nametag. Preschool students must also receive a "kiddie keeper" security tag for the child and parent.
- Students are not dismissed from the classroom without the presence of an authorized adult.
- All classrooms and offices have good visibility, uncovered windows and easy accessibility.
- No medication will be administered to any minor unless there is written authorization from the parent or guardian.
- All workers are screened with a written application, interview, and background check.