WEEK OF JULY 12, 2020
A NOTE FROM PASTOR SHELTON
REUNITED!! The week of our Family Reunion is finally here and we are so excited! There is just something about being together that fuels the soul. I cannot wait to see everyone, and even if it has to be at a distance, to fellowship and worship with one another. It will be a wonderful, needed reunion and I am so thankful for the opportunity. Bring your Bible, a heart of joy, and spirit of worship! (Oh, and a hat, chair, and sunscreen, too!)
However, we also realize that many of you will not be able to join us in person, but that is ok! We are going to live stream each service onto our website. So if you cannot make it live, join us at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on our live stream (click here).
We still have a few spots available at each worship service. Click here to register.
THIS WEEK AT PASEO (click each for more details)
- SATURDAY MORNING MEN'S FELLOWSHIP - Saturday Morning at 7:30am in the Paseo parking lot. Bring your own seating and coffee! The guys are currently discussing readings from the book, My Utmost For His Highest, by Oswald Chambers.
- VINE LIFE SUPPORT GROUP - This support group is for the broken -- that's all of us! Anyone who has been affected by hurts, habits or addictions are welcome. Saturday Morning at 9:00am in room 102.
- PASEO KIDS - On Sunday, July 19, Kids' Small Groups will continue as normal, same times and information. Parents, please check your email or contact us for more details. Ryan@paseodelrey.org
- PASEO STUDENTS - Sunday Night zoom hangout.
- PASEO STUDENTS - Wednesday Night zoom hangout. Paseo students is beginning a new series called #Blessed to #Blessing. We are excited to see how God would use our time to develop in our students a heart to love and serve those around them. Join me in praying this simple prayer these next few weeks: "Jesus, develop in my student a heart to love those around them like you do."
COMING UP AT PASEO
- PASEO FAMILY REUNION! - We will be having two worship services on Sunday, July 12. We cannot wait to see everyone and to worship together corporately once again. Each service will be limited to 120 total attenders so please click here to reserve your spot for worship. We will abide by all social distancing guidelines and you will be required to wear a mask. Please bring your own seating, hats and sunscreen. Children will stay with their family for the duration of the worship service.
- PASEO KIDS VBS FAMILY CAMP! - Family Camp registration is open! Family Camp is a Vacation Bible Study style event that is designed for the whole family. It will be held on the church front lawn on three Tuesday evenings: July 21, July 28, and August 4. Family check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. and all the fun will be from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. All ages are welcome, but the lessons and activities will be geared towards preschool and elementary age groups. Since we don't want parents to miss out on the fun, this is a non-drop off event. Please ensure your family brings a Bible, is wearing face masks, brings water bottles, and something to sit on. You may also bring a pop-up tent and small shade structure along with anything else you will need for being outside for about an hour. Click HERE for more details, a chance to volunteer or loan us some items that go along with our theme, and our link to register your family. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
PROJECT HOSPITALITY UPDATE
Thank you for your continued support of Project Hospitality! We are moving forward with the project, and are excited to let you know that the drawings and specs have been completed and are being submitted to the City of Chula Vista for plan check.