JUNE 21 2020
A NOTE FROM PASTOR SHELTON
I will be on vacation for the next 10 days as I head back to Texas to see my family. I want to say a big thank you to Gary Bell and John Dickinson for leading us through the next two installments of our Summer of Love sermon series. I am convinced more than ever of the importance of these verses and have heard from many of you of how excited you are about this series and it's focus. There are actually 59 "one another" statements in the New Testament for the church to follow. God took seriously his desire for the church to display his kind of love to the world! Check out this list of all 59 statements.
Good news! The state has loosened the restrictions for outdoor worship services! We have opened back up our registrations for our Family Reunion service to now allow for 120 people at each service. If you didn't get a chance to register for a service yet, please do so now! It is important that we register each person in attendance to ensure that our numbers still allow for proper distancing. Click here to register.
THIS WEEK AT PASEO (click each for more details)
- MEN'S BIBLE STUDY - Saturday Morning at 7:30am in the Paseo parking lot. Bring your own seating and coffee!
- VINE LIFE SUPPORT GROUP - This support group is for the broken -- that's all of us! Anyone who has been affected by hurts, habits or addictions are welcome. Saturday Morning at 9:00am in room 102.
- PASEO KIDS - Online Small Groups on Sunday, June 28. Check your email or contact us for more details.
- PASEO STUDENTS - Sunday Night zoom hangout.
- PASEO STUDENTS - Wednesday Night zoom hangout. Paseo students is beginning a new series called #Blessed to #Blessing. We are excited to see how God would use our time to develop in our students a heart to love and serve those around them. Join me in praying this simple prayer these next few weeks: "Jesus, develop in my student a heart to love those around them like you do."
COMING UP AT PASEO
- 3 NEW DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES! - These classes will meet on campus at Paseo and will follow social distancing guidelines. Click below to findout more and to sign up today.
- PASEO FAMILY REUNION! - We will be having two worship services on Sunday, July 12. We cannot wait to see everyone and to worship together corporately once again. Each service will be limited to 120 total attenders so please click here to reserve your spot for worship. We will abide by all social distancing guidelines so you'll will be required to wear a mask and bring your own seating and shade canopy. Children will stay with their family for the duration of the worship service.
- PASEO KIDS VBS - That's right! Plans are also in the works for a Family VBS in the month of July. Ryan will have more details in the coming weeks.