JUNE 14 2020
A NOTE FROM PASTOR SHELTON
We are beginning a new sermon series this Sunday, June 14 called "The Summer of Love" in which we are studying the "one another" commands of the New Testament church. Recently, my daughter, Ellie, asked me why I call Paseo "family" when they are our church and not our "real family." I loved her question and it provided me such a wonderful opportunity to explain to her that our church is indeed our "real family," united by Christ. We have lots of brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas, and that they are all a gift from God.
Seeing church as family is key to fulfilling our Gospel mission. But we are not just supposed to be family, we are to be a family of believers that exemplify Christ's love to our community. As such, the "one anothers" of the New Testament are our road map to understanding how to do church as a family built in Christ's love. Join us on our journey to be the family of God!
THIS WEEK AT PASEO (click each for more details)
- MEN'S BIBLE STUDY - Saturday Morning at 7:30am in the Paseo parking lot. Bring your own seating and coffee!
- VINE LIFE SUPPORT GROUP - This support group is for the broken -- that's all of us! Anyone who has been affected by hurts, habits or addictions are welcome. Saturday Morning at 9:00am.
- PASEO KIDS - Online Small Groups on Sunday, June 14 and June 28. Check your email or contact us for more details.
- PASEO STUDENTS - Sunday Night zoom hangout
- PASEO STUDENTS - Wednesday Night zoom hangout
COMING UP AT PASEO
- 3 NEW DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES! - These classes will meet on campus at Paseo and will follow social distancing guidelines. Click below to findout more and to sign up today.
- PASEO FAMILY REUNION! - We will be having two worship services on Sunday, July 12. We cannot wait to see everyone and to worship together corporately once again. Each service will be limited to 100 total attenders so please click here to reserve your spot for worship. We will abide by all social distancing guidelines so you'll will be required to wear a mask and bring your own seating and shade canopy. Children will stay with their family for the duration of the worship service.
- FAMILY BINGO NIGHT - Plans are in the works for a Family Bingo Night in the month of July. We will have more details in the coming weeks.
- PASEO KIDS VBS - That's right! Plans are also in the works for a Family VBS in the month of July. Ryan will have more details in the coming weeks.